The NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is the home building industry’s premier event, January 21-23 in Las Vegas. Only at IBS can you connect with thousands of your home building peers, industry experts and manufacturers to exchange ideas, discuss challenges and access real business solutions.
Don’t miss your chance to get cutting-edge, first-hand information on hot topics, trends and technology, discover new products and find effective ways to enhance and optimize your business.
Top reasons you should be at the Builders’ Show!
- Incredible Value (Business Benefit): IBS is your one-stop shop for knowledge, new products and powerful connections – you can’t get this much business-builduing access for sucha low pricing anywhere else!
- Education (150+ Education Sessions): Access fresh strategies, trends and solutions for beginners and experienced professionals with 80% new content and 35% new speakers covering 7 industry tracks.
- Exhibits (1,400+ Exhibitors): Gain in-depth product knowledge when you explore the hottest new products and technology in over 300 categories on our industry’s largest exhibit floor.
- Construction Demos (High Performance Building Zone & Jobsite Safety Zone): Learn best practices and innovative efficiency methods from top building science experts at the High Performance Building Zone and pick up practical training tips at the IBS Jobsite Safety Zone.
- IBS Live (The Future of Home Building): Industry leaders and futurists will address the tremendous market shifts in design, construction techniques, sales, products and more that are expected to take place over the next 5 years. Discover the momentous changes ahead and how you can propel your business forward by embracing them.
- IBS Centrals (Niche-Focused Programming): Connect with like-minded professionals and industry expers in 6 niche-specific Centrals for expert solutions, workshops, roundables and networking events in 55+ Housing, Custom Building, Design, Multifamily, Remodeling and Sales.
- Show Homes (Complimentary tours): Tour The New American Home®, featuring contemporary-modern design, minimal decoration, abundant glass and flat rooflines and The New American Remodel®, featuring a 1970s home transformed with new products and techniques.
- Connections (67,000+ Attendees): Network with industry experts and meet new business partners. The entire building industry will be at IBS so you’ll have numerous opportunities to connect, pick up tips and grow your business.
- Special Events (Awesome Fun): Don’t miss the DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring NBA Legend and entrepreneur Earvin “Magic” Johnson or hot ticketed events like the Official IBS House Party, IBS Young Pro Party and the IBS Closing Concert with the Doobie Brothers.
- Fantastic Location (Vegas, Baby): All work, and no play…not at IBS! There’s tons to see and do after the show in fabulous Las Vegas – the city that never sleeps.
BONUS REASON! Your IBS registration includes access to the exhibits of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS), as part of Design & Construction Week.