Membership Doesn’t Cost, It Pays
Your KCHBA membership provides you access to over 150 cost-saving discounts. Benefits opportunities include:
- KCHBArebates.com for builders/remodelers. Over 70 percent of members who participated last year received more in rebates than they paid in annual dues to their HBA.
- NAHB’s Member Savings programs, which offers discounts at many national companies for your everyday business needs, including vehicles.
- Kansas Builders Insurance Group workers compensation insurance for Kansas companies. KBIG collects premiums and pays claims while always striving to return unused premium dollars back to the members.
2nd Largest Parade of Homes in the Country
The KC Parade of Homes, held every spring and fall, offers home builders the biggest and most cost-effective marketing opportunity in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Some marketing analytics supporting the popularity of this event include:
- According to Google Analytics, between Sept. 19 – Oct. 9, 2022, the KCHBA website hosted 23,235 unique users.
- The 2022 Fall Parade of Homes web pages received 50,265 unique page views.
- During the 2022 Fall Parade of Homes, the mobile app had 1,017,112 page views.
- The mobile app had over 829,752 homes viewed.
- 53% of app users are new downloads, 47% are returning users.
- As of December 2022 the #KCParadeofHomes Facebook has over 13,500 followers and Instagram has over 5,200.
- An average of 2,580 unique users are reached daily via the #KCParadeofHomes social media channels.
Meet New People & Build Relationships
With about 75 gatherings per year — ranging from specialized councils to tournaments and general membership meetings — the KCHBA provides many opportunities to create new relationships within the homebuilding industry.
Be First to Know When Changes are Coming
The KCHBA keeps members updated on economic news, member news and KC community news through events, our monthly Building Business News magazine, the weekly e-newsletter This Week at the HBA, our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and access to the latest national information from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Each year, the association offers numerous opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally. In addition, the KCHBA offers continuing education credits periodically throughout the year.
When a company joins the KCHBA, they also become a member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the HBA of Missouri or Kansas Builders Industry Association. You will receive access to their news, information and resources as well as the KCHBA’s.
Know someone who should be a member? Submit a referral to Kari@kchba.org.