|Ever wondered who leads NAHB, what your dues pay for at the national level and/or what NAHB is doing for you? The NAHB Fall Leadership Meetings, Oct. 25-27, in Kansas City, Mo., at the Loews Hotel is your opportunity to find out all this and more. It’s an excellent opportunity to observe committee meetings, to participate in discussions about industry challenges, and to network with people from across the country and learn how they do things.
Click here to view the schedule of meetings and events. Anyone can attend any of the meetings listed unless denoted as private or invitation only. The KCHBA will have a hospitality suite at the Loews for members to relax in between meetings or to hold an impromptu discussion.
Here are some meetings and events that might be of interest:
Tues., Oct. 25
- Multifamily from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Wed., Oct. 26
- Single Family Builders from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Custom Homes Builders from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Young Professionals Evening at Parlor from 7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Thurs., Oct. 27
- Area 11 Caucus from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (Learn what other HBAs in our four-state region are focusing on currently.)
- Board meeting from 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Leadership Reception hosted by KCHBA from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Anyone who registers for conference is invited to attend.)
To register for the Fall Leadership meeting, click here. Questions about what meetings to attend? Contact the KCHBA at 816-942-8800.