International Builders’ Show
IBS is February 19 – 21, 2019!
Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend:
- Incredible Value: IBS is your one-stop shop for knowledge, new products and powerful connections—you truly cannot get access to this much business-building expertise for such a low price anywhere else.
- IBS Education: There are over 130 education sessions available at IBS 2019. Access fresh strategies, trends and solutions for beginner and experienced professionals—with 70% new content and 45% new speakers covering seven industry tracks.
- Exhibits: Gain in-depth product knowledge when you explore the hottest new products and technology from 1500+ exhibitors representing over 300 categories while walking the expo floor.
- High Performance Building Zone: Discover best practices and new methods for improving efficiency in all areas of the home with construction demos led by top building science experts.
- IBS Centrals: Connect with like-minded professionals and industry experts in six niche-specific Centrals for expert solutions, workshops, roundtable discussions and networking events in 55+ Housing, Custom Building, Design, Multifamily, Remodelers and Sales.
- Official Show Homes: Tour The New American Home®, featuring contemporary-modern design, minimal decoration, abundant glass and flat rooflines; and The New American Remodel®, featuring a 1950s home transformed with new products and techniques.
- Connections: Network with industry experts and meet new business partners. With over 60,000 in attendance, the entire building industry will be at IBS so you’ll have numerous opportunities to connect, pick up tips and grow your business.
- Special Events: Don’t miss the DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring comedian Dana Carvey or hot ticketed events like the Official IBS House Party, IBS Young Pro Party and the IBS Closing Spike Concert with the Goo Goo Dolls.
- Celebrate: Share in the excitement as we celebrate 75 years of innovation, and help us honor the best of the best during our Best of IBS Awards.
- Fantastic Location: It’s Vegas, baby! All work and no play … not at IBS! There’s tons to see and do after the show in fabulous Las Vegas—the city that never sleeps!