POSTPONED: 2020 Top Golf Foundation Fundraiser
The KCHBA Foundation is postponing its annual Topgolf Tournament until March 2021. Originally scheduled for Nov. 4, 2020, the tournament has been postponed due to current economic uncertainty related to Covid-19. KCHBA staff will keep on file the names of those who registered for this year’s tournament and will follow up with those people once a new date is set.
The Home Builders Foundation Fund of Greater Kansas City was established in 2002 as the charitable arm of the KCHBA. The Foundation is committed to support the Kansas City community in education related to the construction industry; development and redevelopment of Kansas City area communities; and charitable causes that include human services, supportive services and housing.
Recent support for projects and housing in our community include:
- Veterans Community Project
- Community Housing of Wyandotte County
- Builders Development Corporation (neighborhood and home rehabilitation improvement projects
- Johnson County Community College – Scholarships
- Habitat for Humanity
- Rebuilding Together Clay County
- Friends of Johnson County Developmental Support
- Pittsburg State University – Scholarships