Access KCHBA Member-Only Benefits with Growth Zone
The Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City (KCHBA) is excited to announce that it is now using Growth Zone for all its member needs. (No more Builder Fusion!) Growth Zone offers new ways to view members-only content, register and pay for events online, access vital resources, recruit new employees and share your contact information with other members for networking!
Here are some things members can do within the new association management software:
- Update your directory listing and contact info – Review your contact information and search for other members’ contact information in the “members only” hub. Need to change a phone number? You can do it yourself!
- Personalize your member listing page – Included in the directory is your own information page on the website which can include a description area, location, logo, photos and contact details based on your membership level. The more details you add the better!
- Payments/Billing – Who should receive KCHBA invoices? Add the email address of your accounting person so bills are always paid promptly.
- Events – Register for upcoming events on the KCHBA calendar and pay for them online! (Next upcoming event is an in-person education event on Oct. 27.)
- Job Board – Create a posting for any job openings you have available to gain visibility and recruit new employees. Job board listings will be shared with local school districts, high school career centers, vocational schools and colleges.
- News – Share exciting and important information with our community. Enter your news item to be added to our site.
- Resources – Being part of the KCHBA includes access to key sites, documents and other information to help you thrive in our community. Check out the resource area to learn more.
KCHBA is excited to share this new association management platform with you — we think you’ll find it quite useful. Content is always changing; please help us ensure that yours is always updated so that we and others in the community can reach you.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email saying “thank you for creating a login” please check your junk folder. If emails are going directly into your junk folder, please add Growth Zone to your email contacts and/or make a rule to always allow emails from Growth Zone to go to your inbox.
Questions? Contact Kari@kchba.org.