The mission of the KCHBA’s Young Professionals Committee is to facilitate opportunities for career-minded individuals to connect, develop and engage through activities that support their advancement as the future leaders of the home-building industry.
- Connect: Build relationships to advance their careers.
- Develop: Expand their skills as leaders through education and resources.
- Engage: Promote the industry through advocacy initiatives.
- Networking: The KCHBA’s YP group is great because you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals who are also looking to grow their networks.
- Philanthropy: KCHBA’s YP group is also focused on giving back to the community. The group coordinates service opportunities for members to work together and make an impact.
- Leadership Opportunities: The members of the Young Professionals Council are the next generation of leaders in our industry. For those who are interested in taking on a larger role within the KCHBA, there are opportunities available to help plan events, support advocacy initiatives and grow into leadership positions.
- Chairman: Graham Power, Canaan Stone Works
- Vice-Chairman: John Rau, Century Homes