Meet Skilled Laborers for Hire March 29
Enjoy a free lunch and network with the ex-offenders from Johnson County Department of Corrections Adult Residential Center who are participating in the HBA’s “Construct KC” skilled training program in partnership with Associated Builders and Contractors and Workforce Partnership.
Why you should attend:
- Meet people participating in a nationally recognized training program.
- These people are interested in a job in the home-building industry.
- Participants are available to hire, contingent on finishing the Construct KC program in April.
- 50% of their wages for first 6 weeks of on-the-job training is paid for through a workforce grant.
- Once hired, assistance is available to these people for transportation and other needs through Workforce Partnership.
- They can be placed and work on both sides of the state line.
Where: ABC Training Facility at 4035 S. Denton Road | Kansas City, MO
When: Thursday, March 29 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
RSVP: Contact Courtney@kchba.org or call 816-942-8800