RESCHEDULED Marketing & Mimosas 2.0, March 6
Marketing and & Mimosas has been rescheduled for March 6!
Join us on March 6 for a panel discussion on “Storytelling in the Digital World.” Hosted by the Sales & Marketing Council and sponsored by Excelerate Digital, the panel will focus on how to create engaging, compelling content for an online audience. After all, every business has a story to tell…what is your story and how are you telling it?
In addition, Excelerate Digital will be giving away one 30-second video shoot during the event. This is a $,3000 value! It entails a half day video shoot at a location of winner’s choosing (must be in KC metro area) half day of video editing, voice over, music bed to create a 30-second video. (Must be present to win.)
- When: Wednesday, March 6
- Time: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. with the panel discussion starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: River Market Event Space (140 Walnut St., KC, MO 64106)
- Cost: $30 for members and $40 for non-members
- Jose Escandon of McClatchy Media
- Don Snyder with Excelerate Digital Creative Lab
- Katy Ryan Schamberger, a freelance social media content creator and writer
- Tommy Gish, a local videographer
Breakfast burritos and a mimosa bar are included.
RSVP to Paige@kchba.org or call 816-942-8800.