Marketing & Mimosas 2.0, Feb. 7
Join us on Feb. 7 for a panel discussion on “Storytelling in the Digital World.” Hosted by the Sales & Marketing Council and sponsored by Excelerate Digital, the panel will focus on how to create engaging, compelling content for an online audience. After all, every business has a story to tell…what is your story and how are you telling it?
- When: Thursday, Feb. 7
- Time: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. with the panel discussion starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: River Market Event Space (140 Walnut St., KC, MO 64106)
- Cost: $30 for members and $40 for non-members
- Jose Escandon of McClatchy Media
- Don Snyder with Excelerate Digital Creative Lab
- Katy Ryan Shamberger, a freelance social media content creator and writer
- Tommy Gish, a local videographer
Breakfast burritos and a mimosa bar are included.
RSVP to Paige@kchba.org or call 816-942-8800.