Join Us for Mix & Mingle in the Kitchen
The spring Build-PAC fundraiser will include cocktails, delicious hors d’oeuvres and a surprise interactive element. Spouses and new PAC donors are welcome and encouraged to attend.
When: April 3, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Culinary Center of Kansas City, 7920 Santa Fe Drive, Overland Park, KS 66204
RSVP: Katie@kchba.org or call 816-942-8800.
- Gold Key – $1,000
- Build-PAC Supporter – $500
- Dollar -a-Day – $365
- Century Club – $100
The contribution levels are merely suggestions. Donations are accepted in advance or at the door – personal check or a personal credit card welcome. Your dollars support the home-building industry and protect the future of housing through advocacy at all levels of government and by electing pro-housing candidates. Here are just a few examples:
- Pushing back against an Overland Park proposal to require concrete cul-de-sacs
- Supporting important Kansas City initiatives, such as the G.O. Bond and Airport campaigns
- Working on issues of plan review and inspection delays, inconsistencies, and new codes
- Introducing a bill in the Missouri legislature to improve the permitting and inspection process
- Protecting the trades system of local licensing against statewide mandates
- Fighting harmful legislation about fire sprinklers and other proposals that inhibit growth
- Saving an average of $7,500 per housing start due to NAHB advocacy
- Passing tax reform that supports small business and maintains a commitment to affordable housing
- Fighting burdensome regulations, such as Waters of the US
Contributions to Build-PAC are completely voluntary. Federal law requires political action committees to report name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual whose contribution exceeds $200 in a calendar year. Foreign nationals cannot contribute to Build-PAC. The contributions will be used for political purposes and are not tax deductible.