Join the Parade of Playhouses for a Good Cause
The Parade of Playhouses is a new fundraiser for the HBA’s Foundation Fund, which in turn will support Veterans Community Project (VCP), the HBA’s charitable partner for the 2019 Greater Kansas City Home and Lifestyle Show.
You’re invited to join this fun and creative fundraiser by designing and building a unique playhouse to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Playhouses will be displayed during the Greater Kansas City Home and Lifestyle Show in the hallway and/or lobby of Bartle Hall — where every single attendee must walk past to enter the show. As a Parade of Playhouses participant, you will receive:
- The opportunity to speak with thousands of potential customers entering the show
- Space in the hallway or lobby for your company’s playhouse and promotional materials
- Social media marketing before, during and after the show
- Company logo, link and photo of the playhouse on the Home Show website
- Recognition in the Spring Parade of Homes guide
Click here for details and playhouse ideas.
To sponsor a section of the hallway leading to the show, the cost is $2,500 and if you would like to have the lobby all to yourself, it is $5,000. Space is limited and two of the five spaces have already been taken. Contact Tommy Bickimer, Foundation Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org today.