Avoid OSHA Fines with this Fall Prevention Class
$129,336. That’s how much a serious OSHA fall protection violation could cost you. To help you avoid costly fines and protect workers, the Job-Site Safety Institute (JSI) is conducting a four-hour Fall Prevention in Residential Construction Training seminar on Dec. 14 at the HBA for builders, trade contractors, supervisors and workers. This FREE seminar will teach you how to:
- Recognize common fall hazards in residential construction.
- Identify when fall protection is required.
- Determine which protection system to use for a given fall hazard.
- Understand the key requirements and basic safety practices for each protection system.
- Understand the safety requirements and practices for ladders and scaffolding.
An English-speaking presentation will be given from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and a Spanish-speaking presentation will be held from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. A complimentary lunch is included! Register for this FREE seminar by emailing Paige@kchba.org or calling 816-942-8800.