Apply to Serve on an NAHB Committee or Council Board
The online application for NAHB committee and council board of trustees appointments is now live.
Your NAHB Senior Officers strongly encourage all members to think about throwing their hats into the ring for 2019. The deadline to apply is Sept. 23. You must be logged in to see this page or submit an application.
- Review the criteria for serving on a committee or council. Most importantly, ensure your membership is “in good standing.” If your membership expires before the deadline, contact your local association and make sure it is renewed before Aug. 31.
- Select up to six committees or councils and rank them according to your preference.
- Tell us why you are interested in serving. If someone has recommended you to serve on that committee or council, add their names.
- Let us know if you’ve never served on a committee or council.
- Review the application and submit. You will receive a confirmation that your application was received.
- If you want to make changes to your application, simply go back to the application link and make your edits.
Current committee and council members interested in serving another year must resubmit their applications: There are no automatic multiyear appointments.
Questions? Contact Cyndi McKinley at 800-368-5242 x8346.