69 Percent of Builders Pleased with Fall Parade Attendance
Attendance during the Fall Parade of Homes was considered “excellent” by 22 percent of respondents to an HBA survey and another 47 percent called it “good.”
After each Parade, the HBA asks the builders who participated to fill out a short survey in an effort to help the association continue to improve and make the Parade the most successful event possible for its builder members. Additional information gathered from the survey includes:
- 28 percent of builders had between 201-499 visitors to their Parade home(s) in the Fall. Another 25 percent had between 100-200 people visit their Parade home(s).
- When asked if he/she obtained “good leads” that may result in future construction or sales, 70 percent said yes.
- 69 percent of respondents to the Parade survey said the reason for participating in the fall Parade was to promote company name and image.
Additionally, several survey respondents provided comments about their experience, which included:
- “The award winners drew record-breaking crowds of people.” – Don Julian Builders, Inc.
- “My company name was seen by thousands of folks looking for a home now or in the future.” – Mark Lovsky Homes, LLC
- “Sold the Olathe entry as well as a build job off that home. Also possibly three more builds I’m currently working on.” – First Choice Custom Homes LLC
- “This is the best source of traffic generation that is available.” – Brookfield Residential
- “Lots of interest and a couple of contracts, plus buyers wanting us to build our plan for them in other subdivisions.” – Robert A. Washam Homes
- “The Parade of Homes is a fantastic opportunity for builders and homebuyers to come together.” – Bodine Ashner Builders
Of the 96 builders that participated in the fall Parade, 36 of those builders shared their feedback in this survey. Thank you to all who provided their input.
For information on participating in the Spring 2017 Parade of Homes, click here.